Friday, March 18, 2011

Pieces and Plans

Hello to all of my faithful readers.

At first glance, it would seem that this post is simply "filler" because of the lack of exciting content....but just keep reading (or just skip to the bottom) and read a big surprise and some good news!

But first, some smaller news.

I have completed another puzzle, this time it took me about 3 days, and it is 499 pieces.  Ida and I have no idea where the last piece is...but anyway, feel free to click on the image to enlarge it.  This is a picture of Segovia, Spain.










Yesterday, Ida was closing the hood to the Ford Fiesta, and a funny thing decided to happen, the front emblem just fell off.  She wasn't amused at the time, but the roomates and I had a good laugh about it after she had left for school.

It now sits on our coffee table.  I am thinking of re-attaching it once the weather is more agreeable for adhesives.













In other news, Ida and I have purchased my plane ticket back to the States and also back to Norway.  So I will be home between May and August.  My plan is to get a job for the summer and earn tons of cash.  I have already started applying.  Ida's plan is a little different.....(here's the big news part).....


Ida is going to Madagascar in June!  can you believe that?!?  how cool is that?  She is going as part of a school trip.  Usually this kind of trip is reserved for freshmen, but there weren't enough people signed up, so she was accepted and has registered and everything.  She is going to MADAGASCAR!


She will be frolicking with the Lemurs in no time.  


anyway, that's all the news for now.  I will post more as the events unfold.

2 comments:

  1. You are coming back to the states; that is kind of a bummer. If you would have been able to stay it would have been sweet to meet up during the time I will be in Germany. but its cool; we should plan at least a few thing to do when you are state side.

    ReplyDelete