Thursday, March 24, 2011

Accepted



Last Friday, I received some really great news from a college here in Norway.  I have been accepted at BI: Norwegian School of Business Management, for the Fall 2011 Semester.  Most likely, this will be the school where I will complete my higher education.


Check out some of the pictures!





The school is located in Oslo, and Ida and I have been looking for apartments around the area.

With a student visa, I can stay in Norway for as long as my education takes to complete.  This was wonderful news to receive considering that Ida and I have had to follow the 90 days laws of vacation every time that I am in her home country.  It will be nice to see what a Norwegian Christmas is like, and also the 17th of May Independence Day that they have.

We are very excited for the news!!!

2 comments: